Farmington School District Employment Opportunities
|The Farmington Public School District
is a rapidly growing school located in Northwest Arkansas just west of
Fayetteville. Jerry “Pop” Williams Elementary and Bob Folsom Elementary serve grades Kindergarten through
Third, George R. Ledbetter Intermediate School serves grades Fourth and Fifth,
Randall G Lynch Middle School serves grades Sixth through Eighth and Farmington
High School serves grades Ninth through Twelfth.
This district is very competitive both academically and athletically. In addition, the teacher salary schedule is also one of the best in the state. School curriculum is engaging and challenging, yet offered in a very family-friendly learning environment.
It is the intent of the district to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated and diverse faculty to serve the learning needs of the Farmington student body.
Current Job Openings: For 2015 - 2016 School Year:
- High School 9 through 12th Grade Special Education Teacher
- Teaching Aide - RGLMS, Teacher Certification is a plus.
- Bus Drivers needed. Please contact Jim Hendricks at email@example.com or 479-267-6023
Child Nutrition Part-Time Substitute (Call 479-266-1875 with questions)
- Substitute Bus Drivers
- Substitute Teachers: Applications for substitute teachers will be accepted
through SUBTEACH USA.
Please apply online at www.subteachusa.com or call 1-800-641-0140
- Child Nutrition Cook - 6 hour position, 179 day contract. Experience Preferred. Please apply online. Contact Gena Smith at (479) 266-1875 for questions.
Applications and Forms: