Farmington School District Employment Opportunities
|The Farmington Public School District
is a rapidly growing school located in Northwest Arkansas just west of
Fayetteville. Jerry “Pop” Williams Elementary and Bob Folsom Elementary serve grades Kindergarten through
Third, George R. Ledbetter Intermediate School serves grades Fourth and Fifth,
Randall G Lynch Middle School serves grades Sixth through Eighth and Farmington
High School serves grades Ninth through Twelfth.
This district is very competitive both academically and athletically. In addition, the teacher salary schedule is also one of the best in the state. School curriculum is engaging and challenging, yet offered in a very family-friendly learning environment.
It is the intent of the district to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated and diverse faculty to serve the learning needs of the Farmington student body.
Current Job Openings: For 2015 - 2016 School Year:
- First Grade Teacher- Folsom Elementary
- Special Education Teacher - Folsom Elementary, K-3
- Special Education Teacher - Ledbetter Intermediate. Must be certified for 4th and 5th grades
- Assistant Superintendent - The applicant
must currently hold a license as an Assistant Superintendent. Experience as a
Principal or Assistant Superintendent is preferred but not required.
This will be a 240 day position and will be paid according to the salary schedule.
Duties will include:
A. District Test Coordination
B. 504 Supervision
C. Dyslexia Implementation and Oversight
D. Other duties as assigned by Superintendent
Farmington School District
Hard copies resumes should be mailed by March 20, 2015, to:
Attn: Michelle Beeks
42 S. Double Springs Rd
Farmington, AR 72730
- Bus Drivers needed. Please contact Jim Hendricks at email@example.com or 479-267-6023
- Child Nutrition Part-Time Substitute (Call 479-266-1875 with questions)
- Substitute Bus Drivers
- Substitute Teachers: Applications for substitute teachers will be accepted
through SUBTEACH USA.
Please apply online at www.subteachusa.com or call 1-800-641-0140
Applications and Forms: