"Pop" Williams Elementary Events and Announcements
This Page was last modified on: April 17, 2015
- Our online lunch payment system is back on line and taking deposits. Please email email@example.com for your students id number
- Sign up for our District Newsletter. You can do this from our district website. Click here
- Facebook Users: Stay informed on the go! Sign up for mobile SMS updates from this page and you'll receive text messages with any new information posted on this page. We'll be using this page to post school and district announcements, including inclement weather closings! Just click the "Subscribe via SMS" link on the Farmington Public Schools Facebook page.
- Click here Farmington Athletics Live Broadcast, Watch Farmigton Football and Basketball Live on the internet. Thanks to PGTELCO, select Farmington games and other events will be broadcast live over the internet.
- Parents - Thank you to all the parents who have helped make car rider pick up safer for all students. Safety is very important to us, by staying in your car for pick up, we are able to match each child with their parent or designated pick up person. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- Box Tops for Education, Parents please join Box Tops for Education to start helping our school earn $$ for music class.Click here
- This is a great way for all parents to start saving for College Click here for more information.
- Please note that Williams Elementary School doors do not open until 7:30 a.m. Please plan to drop your students off at this time. If they ride their bicycles or walk please help them plan accordingly. We want to make sure all of our students are safe and supervised.
- Click here for Math Strategy Videos
- Click here to Ms. Clevenger's page to watch 2nd grade research videos
- Yearbooks are now on sale! $25 a yearbook or $30 for personalization on your book. Please make checks out to Williams Elementary PTA
- May 29th, Friday, Last Day of School
- May 21st, Thursday, KG Graduation
- May 19th, Tuesday, at 9am, We will be hosting a Pantene beautiful lengths event here at school in honor of Addison. Any kids wanting to get involved and be pro-active with other kids who have cancer can donate 8 inches of (not color treated) hair in honor of Addison. Their parents will need to contact me for information or to sign up. Pantene will make and donate wigs for kids with cancer.
- May 15th, Friday, Career Day
- May 8th, Friday, Field Day
- May 21st, Willims Night at Naturals Ballpark
- April 24th - 30th, Book Fair
- April 24th, Friday, Progress Reports
- Samaritan Community Center Presents Maddi's Fridge,Click here for more information.
- April 17th, Friday, Popcorn Day
- April 15th, Wed., Kindergarten Graduation Pictures
- We as a school are collecting the pop top tabs to help raise money for the Ronald McDonald House. We will collect them until Tuesday, April 21st.
- Kindergarten Registration - May 7th, Thursday, You will need to bring the birth certificate, shot record, social security card and a physical. You will also need to bring your child with you for the screening process.Click here for more information